Sunday, February 10, 2008

First Post

David and I decided to finally create a blog and basically it is so all of our family can keep track of what we are doing. Interest has really picked up since Hayden has been born and we will post his progress along with pictures.

We got a new vacuum cleaner from Sears and it is amazing. If you have a dog+carpet+an infant you really need a good vacuum cleaner and it is amazing how much Bailey sheds. This sounds really boring but I am just blown away by how much dog hair our old vacuum was missing and it's exciting to see the clear canister fill up.

BTW Pictures can be found here.

3 comments:

  1. I am excited about your blog.... we miss yall so much.... everytime I see a baby, I want to know how old it is so I can relate it to how Hayden ...

    I understand how you feel about the vacuum cleaner.... everytime I use it I say to myself, I can't believe how much dirt I picked up
    love yall,
    mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hayden is a real chip off the old block (good looking and happy). We are having problems getting your e-mail

    pop

    ReplyDelete