Friday, March 14, 2008

Feeling Pretty Good

Well today I am doing better. I am trying not to take any pain medication so I can feed Hayden. Last night was crazy. I had to sleep with the ice pack strapped to my face, and the darn thing would not stop leaking. I must have gotten up 6 times to put ice in it. I think I am going to have some bruising, but I am not swollen yet. I think Hayden is teething. He is chewing on everything. Karen gave him some frozen fruit and he loved it.
I have an interview in Houston for a teaching position at a private school, it is a school/daycare. It will be good place for Hayden. They use Aabeka curriculum which is based on a Christian perspective. I used this same curriculum at Stones and it will be perfect for Hayden.

1 comment:

  1. omg nicole this is serene from lubbock. Your baby is sooooo cute! i miss you soooo much! when are you coming to visit?!?!

    ReplyDelete