Monday, March 3, 2008

Saving Money

I am always looking for ways to save money. Why would I want to pay full price for stuff? I have now realized that you can sign up to be on mailing list and receive coupons through the mail or e-mail. Every month I receive about 15 dollars worth coupons for diapers and formula. I may not need the item like formula, but I buy it and save it for when I do. Also you can price match. Walmart will price match anything if you have an ad. Many times in larger cities you can shop on days that have double or triple coupon days. My favorite thing that I have found is just between friends it is a consignment store that is in different areas in Texas, and other states too. They sale clothes and furniture usually for children and teens. What is really neat if they have a sale usually on Saturday and its half off. The JBF only comes twice a year in the Fall and Spring. The stuff they sale is really nice and good quality. I feel horrible for paying full price for items that Hayden will wear a few times. I went in the fall and got over 20 outfits, shoes, pjs, onesizes, bibs, and toys all for 60 bucks. Also if you want to sell items you can and they will send you a rebate check when the sale is over. I thought about doing this with some of Hayden's stuff, but I am saving it all for when we have more kids. If any of yall know any more money saving tips let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment