Monday, April 28, 2008

On the Go

We have been so busy. Yesterday, we went to church then we ate lunch. Before we knew it, it was 3:00. We went and took Hayden to Olan Mill's to get his pictures taken. We picked out one that we liked. He did really good. It was really hard to choose. You can easily spend 100 dollars in pictures. The prices are outrageous. Hayden and I came home and took a nap. The weekend flew by. Today David went and got his MRI done. He said it was scary, it felt like you were being buried alive. He will get his results on Wednesday. I went to the grocery store and prices are going up. It is so crazy. I used to be really good to sticking on a budget but lately I have been overspending. It cost a lot to feed Hayden. For the past month we have been saving all of the receipts to see where we spend the most money and if it is possible to cut down. We are trying to save a lot more so we can buy a house in a few months. So we will see. I have also added pictures of Hayden, look under April.

1 comment:

  1. Why is David getting a mri? What did you mean by the comment you left on the beach blog? I'm really confused.

    ReplyDelete