Monday, September 22, 2008

Wow

A lot of things have happened in a few days. Hayden now knows how to climb up on the coffee table. He climbs up on the table and then walks across it. He also heard one of his toys say bye bye and he said bye and waved his hand. He is so smart. I am always wondering whats next. He is getting two teeth in. The ones next to his top teeth. Tomorrow is the big surgery day. I am nervous for him. I know everything will be okay. David is not able to be home all day so I hope Hayden won't be to bad. David and I have been trying to watch what we eat. I have been counting calories and measure a lot of the food we eat. It has helped in 2 weeks I have lost 4 pounds. We also got a Wi Fit and have been doing that at night. It is a lot of fun, the exercises are so neat. I love the fact that it weighs you so you can get an accurate weight. We have been planning Hayden's party. It is going to be at Mimi and Pop's house (David's grandparents). We are going to get Hayden a climbing playhouse that has a slide. I hope that he will climb there instead of the furniture. We are going to put it in his room. I have a feeling that he will spend a lot of time there. I am going to try to put pictures up tomorrow. I have some videos that I need to load.

No comments:

Post a Comment