Saturday, December 6, 2008

Growing

Today flew by... David and I take turns sleeping in. Almost always Saturday's are my day to sleep in. Today was an adventure. Hayden got up at 5:30 (that is late, he usually gets up at 5). David gave him a bottle around 7:30 Hayden was sleeping on top of David on the couch. He sits up and throws up everywhere. David is yelling for me to get up. I am sound asleep. I finally go in there and throw up is on eyerything. Hayden and David are soaked the couch too. It was a nightmare trying to clean up everything. After that I went back to sleep. Hayden fell asleep again and David put Hayden in bed with me because there were ants in his bed. We spent the afternoon finishing up our Christmas shopping. We bought the cutest little dress up outfit for Leah. We also bought the Foster home 2 sing along movies. The stores were crowded and traffic was horrible. On our way to Sams we saw a sign saying puppies for sale. I told David lets stop and look on the way back. So we did. Long story short we got a new puppy. She is so cute and loves to cuddle. She is half cocker spaniel and half king caviler. Hayden likes her. He kept on picking her up. He did drop her on her head a few times. We are having to watch him "play" with her. We don't have a name picked out any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment