Tuesday, December 2, 2008

More

Hayden has begun to say and sign more. It is so cute! I love the sound of more, its sounds like mr mr. Hayden loves to copy us. So today, I gave him a cup of water to drink. He loved it. He spilled a lot on him which then dripped down the high chair. He kept on handing me the empty cup an asking for more. We have been struggling with Hayden taking the ornaments off of the tree. Hayden loves the circle ornaments. We tell him no, and try to distract him. We went and visited Grandma Gilbert on our way home. She had two rocking horses for Hayden to ride. He climb up and laughed the whole entire time. So she let us take one home! He has been riding it like crazy. He loves to climb up when he is wearing a diaper. He stands up and tries to rock. Tonight, I put Hayden in his crib and patted him down. He did really good and didn't fight me. I guess we are going to have put him to bed when he is exhausted because he was to tired to fight me. David is enjoying his vacation. Here a few pictures of our Thanksgiving trip to Houston. Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment