Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Labor Day

It was so nice to have a 3 day weekend. It was a much needed break..although I didn't have much of a break. I was very busy. Work has me so busy until the end of the month. I have to say teaching isn't the hard part, its the paper work. I don't have any idea how to do it so that's the frustrating part. Once I get it figured out and feel confident I am hoping it will get easier. I also have been studying for my Braille test which is 2 1/2 weeks away. I feel like I live and breath school and work. This past week has been crazy I worked past 6 for 4 nights. I felt like I didn't see Hayden last week. So this weekend we spent a lot of time together. We attempted to go the the park twice, the first time it was closed and the second we lasted 15 minutes and then it started to rain. This week Hayden and I have been playing cars and racing. I am pretty sure Hayden has a very vivid and wild imagination. He is constantly thinking of games to play and tells me weird stories. Hayden is convinced Holly is another animal and we play that for awhile. Hayden has a cute song he learned about the muscles at school. I am hoping to make a video of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment