Sunday, October 30, 2011

Baby Update

Things have been so busy here. This week we had something to do every night. After Hayden's party I didn't feel good. I figured that I just over did it. I went to sleep at 7 and sleep the whole night. (I think David was worried because he kept checking on me). I was feeling lighted headed and dizzy, like I was going to faint. I couldn't seem to catch my breath. So I went to see the Dr. on Monday. Well, needless to say I am doing too much and not taking care of myself. David tends to say just stop and sit!! So that is what I am trying to do. It is so hard for me because I feel like I HAVE to be doing something all the time. So I have been really good about going to bed early and stop running around so much when I get home. I can tell a big difference I don't feel as tired and so busy! Imagine that!! I hate to eat! I can't believe I am saying those words. I can't stand the way food smells. I have been eating a lot of fruits and veggies, milk, bland cereal like cheerios, rice, and bread. I will be 12 weeks along tomorrow. I am so exited because tomorrow I am taking my first trimester test and the gender test. So hopefully late this week or early next week we will know the sex of our baby!! I am glad I am taking the first trimester test because it screens for different genetic disorders (I am taking a class at SFA now and we are learning all about different genetic syndromes in class because a lot of them can cause problems with vision. So the class has me a little paranoid)!! Other then being sick all the time and smells of stuff I think it is going fine. I will be excited when the first trimester is over with. I didn't remember it being so BAD.

No comments:

Post a Comment