Sunday, March 16, 2008

Allergy Free Zone

I have been suffering from severe allergy problems for about 7 months now. And when I say severe I mean I have been sick more than I have been well in the past 7 months, I have been on antibiotics more time than I have not been on them. I have tried a large range of allergy medications and nothings seems to really help, I have even tried getting second and third opinions and still have not been able to come up with a solution. What is strange about all of this is that I did not have any allergy problems when I lived in Lubbock and Midland is basically the exact type of climate.

I have found a solution though. Every time I come down to Houston I feel much better. Today I landed at Hobby around noon and by 1 o'clock I felt good. This happens every time that I visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment