Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Time to update


We have been taking so many pictures since we have been in Houston. David will add them once we get back to Midland. I am hoping to dress Hayden in his Easter outfit tomorrow and take pictures. It will be really cute, because he is smiling and sitting up now. We are also going to attempt to color Easter eggs. I hope it all turns out. We will be leaving on Friday. We have enjoyed our visit. I am hoping that David and I can go out for lunch on Friday. We haven't had a "date" since Hayden was born. Anyways, Hayden is doing good and enjoying all the attention he has been receiving. I am also very surprised how well he has been sleeping. He likes his own bed and I thought it would be crazy, but its not. He is only getting up once to eat and then goes back to sleep. He is even sleeping late until 6:30-7:00.

No comments:

Post a Comment