Monday, March 10, 2008

Dr. Vist.....AGAIN!

Well I took Hayden to the doctor this morning. He had been running a fever, low grade the highest it was 101.5 I have been to the pediatrician once every month since Hayden has been born, not to mention how many times I have called the nurse. I am very paranoid. I am trying so hard not to worry and let God take care of it all. Hayden has an ear infection and is on antibiotics. He is also taking Benadryl, which will help dry up all the phlem in his throat. The doctor was very surprised in the amount of weight he put on in two weeks, he has gained almost 2 pounds. He weighs 16.5 pounds and is 27 inches long. His weight is in the 50% and height in the 75%. David and I are looking for a new car seat. When he reaches 20 pounds it is time to upgrade. Look at this picture of Hayden sleeping....Too Cute, Huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment