Friday, March 7, 2008

MMMM Good

Hayden has been eating solid food for about a month now. He loves to eat. He likes to suck his fingers after every bite. I am not sure why he does this. I am thinking he is associating the sucking notion with feeling full. He does not like green vegetables. I have tried about 10 times to serve him peas and green beans, he cries and screams. I have even mixed them with fruit or carrots. He knows they are in there. He is a smart cookie! I have also been teaching him the Guns-Up sign. We have another kid going to Texas Tech, I hope. Check our pictures out. David will put some more up this weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Hey sissy where is Hayden's pic? I only see him in his highchair? love MeMe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup thats it....I take about 15 pictures of the same thing. I will try to take more this week.

    ReplyDelete