Sunday, March 23, 2008

Home at Last

We are home. Hayden did pretty good on the flight home. He was hungry. He ate 3 times in 2 hours. The security people made me throw out his bottle water that was warm. He ended up taking a room temperature bottle. Hayden has been going through this phase were he cries/screams bloody murder. I have finally figured out that he is hungry sometimes tired. I think he is going through a growth spurt. He has been eating every 2 hours any where from 4-6 ounces. Tonight, I fed him at 7:30 6 ounces and then 6 more at 8:30. I hope that he does well at daycare. He has been spoiled this week. He has been held and loved a lot. I hope he doesn't have a hard time adjusting. Aunt Marcelle sent Hayden an Easter outfit. He wore it to church this morning. He looked really cute. We will load some pictures up soon. David also got a new boss while on vacation so we will see how that turns out.

1 comment:

  1. We miss yall.... the house was quiet tonite after we got in from em's. Hope Hayden has a good week.... you and David also.
    Love yall,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete