Monday, March 24, 2008

I've got a tongue



Hayden has discovered his tongue. He sticks it out and then pulls it back in and laughs the whole time. It is really cute. At first we thought it was kind of strange but it is hilarious. I am not sure if he thinks it is funny since we laugh. Well all is good here. David is going to Van Horn at 2 in the morning. He has a frac job there this week. I am hoping he will be able to come home at night instead of staying in a hotel. We will see, the new engineer is doing the job tomorrow. I hope he doesn't screw up. David is teaching me how to load pictures on to the website. We got a really neat Cannon printer. It has a place for our memory card. The best thing about the printer is that is uses a network. Since we don't use our desktop, we can print and manage the pictures using our laptops. Its really pretty neat and user friendly, which I need. I have also added Easter and a few more Houston pictures. I am trying to figure out how to change the slide show. I guess I will try again later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment