Saturday, March 29, 2008

Sleep

I have to brag on Hayden a bit. When we went for his four month check up the doctor said that sometimes that breast fed babies can take up to 8 months before they sleep through the night. Twice this week Hayden has slept through the night. I am so excited! What makes this even better is he goes to sleep on his own. We lay him in his crib and he falls asleep after about 10 minutes. Going to daycare has really helped him on this. I ask his teachers to let him fall asleep on his own instead of rocking him. It is weird thought because I find myself getting up to check on him. Which makes me not sleep because I am waiting for him to wake up. He is doing much better. I think soon Hayden will have teeth. He is drooling like crazy we go through 2-3 bibs a day. He is chewing on everything. He loves his thumb. During the night he will suck his thumb to fall asleep, it is so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment