Thursday, March 27, 2008

New Church

David and I have decided to look for a new church. We have been going to a Baptist church here in Midland. The preacher preaches what David calls " a feel good message". So we are going to start visiting other churches here. The one thing I liked about the church was the worship. I hope we find a good church that we both like and also good nursery workers for Hayden. So pray that we find a church home. Anyways Hayden is doing a lot better. He has been waking up during the night. I think it is because he is learning a lot of new things. He is rolling around in his crib and sometimes get stuck. I think tonight we have decided that we aren't going to go pick him up unless he cries. Most of the time he talks or plays then falls back asleep on his own.

No comments:

Post a Comment