Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Nap Time


Hayden always gets a nap and a bottle when he come home from day care. I usually don't pat him or rock him to sleep and I lay him in his crib while he is awake. Yesterday he was being a toot. He didn't want to fall asleep on his own, or be rocked, or patted. So I rolled him over on his back and covered him up. He pulled the blanket up so he could hold it and suck his thumb at the same time. Of course the blanket was silky. I always think Hayden is David's kid but, if yall know me I LOVED (actually still do) my blanket. So I do see myself in Hayden. On to college news, I got assigned my adviser and got a letter from her in the mail. So I will send her an e-mail out to see what class I can take this summer.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh sleeping like an angel. Nicole you are so correct in stating about Hayden's love for his blankie. I had the hardest time getting you away from your blankie....so, I just gave up. You would even take your blankie to the bathroom....(I just had to share some TMI). love MOM.

    ReplyDelete