Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Silly, Silly Boy






Hayden has been so silly lately. Yesterday, when I picked him up from day care he was in a grumpy mood. I think it is from his teeth. His teachers were saying he is always happy and smiling, but today he was whining a lot. So I figured he would be so clingy, which he was. Usually he loves to play with David, but yesterday he just wanted me. So we played all afternoon. I mentioned before that he loves newspaper, so I finally let him "play" with it. As you can see he had so much fun. He got tons of newspaper print all over his hands. I am so shocked that he didn't eat it. He has also learned he can crawl through the table. He thinks it is funny. He will put his elbows on the table and try to climb through, but hasn't succeed yet. I enjoyed playing with him because he has some type of reaction which is so cute. He is even posing for pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment