Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Organic foods

Recently we have started to eat organic foods. It is more expensive but I think it is healthier for you. Half a gallon of milk cost 3.50 and that is the no name brand. Hayden eats only organic food, except for formula. We have two organic stores here in Midland. I haven't been to any of them because HEB has a wide selection of organic products. Since we shop at Sam's they also have a wide selection of organic produce. My favorite is organic Fuji apples. Today is tax day so I hoped everyone filed. David used Turbo Tax. It is a great program. It had a lot of deductions options for instance Hayden's daycare and David's work. David also went to the doctor to get medicine for his sinus infection. Work is going good. It has been so busy, tomorrow we are going to the library to see the local weather man. It will be fun I am excited to see what he presents to my students.

No comments:

Post a Comment