Sunday, April 13, 2008

A Lot


Well in the past few days a lot of stuff has happened. I officially got accepted to UTPB Masters program. I think I am going to try to take a class this summer, so I can get done a little faster. Hayden is doing so much. He can now army crawl. He looks really funny because he hasn't figured out that he can move his arms and legs at the same time. He moves his arms then his legs and it is always one leg and on that knee. We went shopping and I buckled him into the shopping cart. I got one of those cart covers for my shower and it is really nice because it has straps for his arms so it helps hold him up. A few weekends ago we bought him this jumper that sits on the floor and he can use his legs to spin around and play with all of the toys. He has an exerciser that is similar. He finally figured out how the jumper works. He goes crazy jumping up and down. I also went to the consignment sale and got so much stuff for him. I spent 150 dollars and got toys, stroller, clothes (enough until it starts to get cold, nearly 25 different outfits and a lot of shirts.) he even got the cutest pair of brown sandals, books, bath stuff, and a highchair. David and I went out on a date last night. We had a good time, we went and watched a movie. Heather came over and watched Hayden. She fed him dinner and put him to bed. This is good because he is at the stage where he will go with anyone. David has a sinus infection so on Monday it is back to the doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment