Thursday, April 17, 2008

Thankful

David is very helpful with Hayden. It is really nice to have him doing so much. I know that he works very hard so that Hayden and I can have a good life. It is truly amazing how much God has blessed us in the past year. We have life really easy. I have been listening to Klove and reading a daily devotional. It has helped to get on the right track with God. When my students are working I turn on Klove for them. The other day when we were driving to the library, one of my students said, hey turn Klove on! Wow that was truly amazing that I am can be positive influence on a child. Praise God! Many times life becomes to busy to take time out for God. David and I have been discussing when would be the right time to buy a house and what things we want in a home. When I was listening to the radio this morning, the hosts were talking about how your life should been filled with riches in Heaven and not on earth. It dawned on me that it doesn't matter what kind of home we buy, what matters is what we "put" into our home. Does it matter if I have granite counter tops and dual master sinks? NO!! I want to fill our home with positive and encourage words, for our son. David and I are struggling to find a church home. Please pray for us to find the one God want us to be at. Also I am looking for a teaching job. I am having a hard time just wanting to apply for any teaching position. I only want a Pre-Kindergarten class, but that might not be what God wants for me. So pray that I am led to the right job. Hayden and I will be heading to the doctor for his six month check up tomorrow. I have also add pictures look in the April folder.

No comments:

Post a Comment