Sunday, May 18, 2008

7 Months Old



Hayden is 7 months old today. It is crazy how fast time is flying. He is such an amazing kid. At 7 months Hayden can:

army crawls
crawls short distances on hands and knees
gives kisses
knows his name
smiles for pictures
sleeps through the night
sucks his thumb to sooth him
pulls up to stand
reaches for you
can crawl to his parents
screams
eats 3 meals a day
drinks over 30 ounces of milk
weighs close to 20 pounds
is over 28 inches long

I am sure there is more but I can't think, I am to tired. He is a great kid. He is really a happy and handsome baby. He is my pride and joy. He truly is the second love of my life. Hayden has been sick he has been throwing up and has diarrhea. David and Hayden are going to see Dr. Hart in the morning. We tried to get in today but it was to late. I have added pictures and video.

No comments:

Post a Comment