Saturday, May 17, 2008

Awards Night

We all had a good time last night. It was overwhelming to see how far my students have come. I felt like I was the parent of these children. It is truly amazing bond I have with all of my students. I never imagined I could get so close and emotional tied to these children. It make wanting to leave a struggle. It was really neat because David got to meet my kids families. Hayden behaved really good, he was quiet and sat in his stroller for a while. The speech therapist has a baby six weeks older then Hayden, so they crawled around and played together. Everyone was shocked to see how big Hayden was. They didn't realize how tall and chunky he is. I think we are going to go to dinner tonight. I have less then a week of school left. My last day of school is Thursday. I am excited to get a break and come to Houston for Nathan's graduation. David is still looking for a job. Since I might get my dream job he is starting to focus on finding a job here.

No comments:

Post a Comment