Friday, May 16, 2008

Busy Week

Man this week flew by. I usually try to post every few days but I haven't had time. Well on Sunday David cooked me dinner for Mother's day and I got to take a nap. Then on Wednesday we went to baseball game. It was a game with all kids, during school. So David went with me and my school. David and I enjoyed the game. What was the best part was that David got to see what a day in my shoes looked liked. It was a very easy day compared to my regular days. David came home and went to bed at 6:00. He finally fessed up to there is no way he could do my job every day. I think he finally understood how hard I work. It is so nice for him to appreciate all I do. I also have a second interview in a Head Start class where I can teach Pre-K. I am so excited about that. I can't wait. My boss basically said I have the job there after speaking to the principal. So we will wait and see. Tonight, our 2 year anniversary we get to go to an awards banquet for my school. So hopefully tomorrow we will be able to go out.

No comments:

Post a Comment