Thursday, May 29, 2008

Curious Boy




Hayden has been so curious. He is getting into everything. He has now discovered the dishwasher. He loves to push the bottom drawer back and forth. He also likes to get the silverware out of the basket. I have said it before that I think Hayden will be an engineer. He gets so mad because he cannot figure out how to get the plates out. He pushes, pulls, and bangs them together attempting to get them out. I have taken so many pictures of him yesterday and today of him getting into things. At times it is so cute but then its not. We took him swimming yesterday. The water was really cold so he didn't enjoy it as much as I though he would. We will try again in a few weeks, when the water is warmer. I thought that being home I would be really bored, but it has been nice to play with Hayden. I am taking so many pictures to capture these moments. What makes staying home so nice is that I am getting paid for it. David and I have been having a lot of fun. It is really neat that we can be home together. We have been enjoying the time off. Although David is ready to go back to work. He is so bored.

1 comment:

  1. The picture of Hayden with food all over his face reminded me of David..... he did the same thing while sitting in his high chair..... so glad we got to see Nicole and Hayden.....he is such a sweetie.
    love yall
    mom

    ReplyDelete