Wednesday, May 28, 2008

We're Back

We are home. It was so nice to get a way for a few days. I had so much fun, Hayden did too. We are all tired though. Hayden must have been going through dad with drawls because he would not sleep in his crib last night. Every time we laid him down he would look for us and then start to cry. He slept with David. He snuggled with him all night. We would move Hayden closer to me and he would roll over and cuddle with David. I hope that doesn't happen again tonight. Neither of us got a good night sleep. Hayden did really good on the flight home. He slept most of the way and didn't cry. He also crawled from the bathroom to the living room on his knees. He is also cruising. He will pull him self up and move from the chair to the table. I bet in a month or two he will be walking. I hope not. He has learned so much so fast. I think we are going to take Hayden swimming today. Tonight we are going to go to church. I will post pictures from Houston in a few days.

2 comments:

  1. I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed having my daughter and my grandson home. Seeing Hayden brings back so many memories of my little girl. I miss and love you guys with all my heart. Love Mom

    ReplyDelete