Monday, May 5, 2008

Sick

Well it was a rough weekend. We have all been really sick. I think I got sick from school, then gave it to Hayden, and then David. I think we all got a cold. Not to mention the weather change. It was like 60 degrees on Saturday. It has been in the mid 80's and even the 90's. I can't wait until we have some consistent weather. Hayden seems to being do a little better today. Saturday night Hayden slept with us, that will never happen again. David and I couldn't sleep at all. He is a wild sleeper and on top of that he was having really bad asthma attacks. So we thought if he slept with us we can watch him and listen to his breathing. Needless to say we all attempted to sleep in on Sunday and Hayden took a 3 hour nap. Hayden has been doing so much. He can crawl and then sit up or sit up and then crawl. He is also saying different syllables when he cries. He is still a thumb sucker. I hope this won't be a hard habit to break. I think tomorrow I will add more pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment