Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Still Sick

Well today I left work early. I am still sick. I am not sure how I got worse but I did. I felt really good then all of a sudden it hit me. I am having really bad sinus headaches. I came home and slept. David took care of Hayden. I feel like I didn't even get to see him because I spent most of the day asleep. I am so busy with work stuff. I can't believe that the school year is almost over. I am preparing for conferences and working on goals for next year. Hayden is doing a lot better. He is finally sleeping all night. I think he cries in his sleep but when we go check on him he still sleeping. He is also starting to reach for you. If you sit near him he will crawl towards you and try to climb. David said the other day that he pulled himself up. I haven't seen him do that yet, so I am anxious to see that. I have added another video and more pictures under April and May, enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment