Friday, June 27, 2008

Clapping and Standing

Hayden is learning so quick. I have been working with him on clapping. I will clap and then take his hands to clap. For about a week or two we have been practicing. Yesterday he finally started clapping on his own. It is so cute, he will clap and then laugh and laugh. He thinks it is so funny. He is easily entertained. Hayden has also been pulling up and then standing not holding on to anything. He just stands there looks around and then falls. He isn't quite sure what to do after he is standing. It won't be long until he is walking. Once he figures out he can move his feet, he will be off. I am thinking by August he will be walking. He is so much fun and is happy all of the time. He is now crying when David or I drop him off at daycare. He doesn't do it everyday, only when he sees us leaving. I added pictures the other day. I am going to have to take some pictures and videos down from Picasa because we are close to reaching our limit. If yall want any pictures or for me to keep certain things up let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment