Sunday, June 29, 2008

TV Shows

Since it is summer we have been watching a lot of TV shows. I can't wait until Big Brother comes on. That is my favorite show. I also enjoy watching John and Kate Plus Eight, which David hates. I guess he never wants us to have 8 kids. It can been really crazy. Another show that I like is Baby Borrowers. It started on last week. It comes on NBC. It is hilarious, these teenage couples live together and get different aged kids and take care of them for 3 days. It is really shocking and reminds people how hard it is to work, have kids, and keep up with day to day stuff. I think it is so funny because it is so true. Many times you think having kids is a breeze and it won't be that bad. I wish every teenage kid could go through this so that they know its not a piece of cake. David and I did a lot of growing up when we had Hayden. We are learning fast and enjoying every minute of being a parent. The best part is seeing your child's face light up when they see you. It really gets to David. David loves Hayden it so amazing how much he enjoys spending time with him. They play so well together. Hayden loves for David to blow on his neck and to be tickled. Hayden is getting to the point where he will follow you were every you go. He loves to "help" his dad play computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment