Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Don't Leave

Since we have been home so much, Hayden is now crying when David or I leave the room. I have been going to some training this week for MISD. When I leave and close the door I can hear Hayden crying. It breaks my heart. The same thing happened when David left to go check the mail. Hayden is also drinking a lot of milk. The past two nights Hayden has been drinking 12 ounces of milk at 9 then 8 more at 2 in morning. I hope that he is just going through a growth spurt, because it will cost a fortune to feed him. He is not eating as much cereal though. I am not sure why, but he eats a lot of yogurt. I just can't offer him yogurt at every meal. I am having so much fun in my training classes. I am so excited to start teaching in my Pre-K class. I also found out that I will be making more money then I thought which is just icing on the cake. David had a phone interview with a company here in Midland. So pray that this is the right company for him to pursue. We also baby proof Hayden's room. He was getting into everything in the living room. It is nice that Hayden has a big enough room that we can put all of his toys out. We aren't also constantly telling him no, stop, and quit. He is actually playing. I have added some more videos and few more pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment