Friday, June 6, 2008

Interview

Well there has been a lot of interest in David. He has an interview on Monday with Baker Hughes. This will be his 3rd interview with the company. The job will be in Corpus Christi. We aren't sure what we will do. He is going in with a opened mind. We aren't sure where we want to be, but it would be nice to be close to home. I am so excited about my job here in Midland so David doesn't want to have to move if it is something I enjoy. We will wait and see. I have been going to training for MISD and today I get to stay home. David has been staying home with Hayden everyday so he was excited to sleep in and have help. David has been doing really good with Hayden. Most husband couldn't handle staying home with a baby for the entire day, but David enjoys it. I think he is going to miss staying home and spending time with us. We are going to go to the Drive In theater tonight. It will be a lot of fun since we haven't been out in awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment