Monday, June 23, 2008

Growing

Well Hayden has grown so much. We are looking for a new car seat for him. I have been researching brands and trying to find the safest one for him. He is eating 3 meals a day and still taking 40 ounces of formula. I have been giving him dry cereal now and he loves it. I think he is getting teeth. He has been really clingy and drooling like crazy. Hayden is now wearing size 12 months clothes I packed all of his 6-9 months clothes up last weekend. David and I have been eating healthy. I think in July we are going to join the YMCA. This will be so much fun. We have been really busy. Hayden and I have been passing a cold back and forth to each other. All day Saturday I slept. I felt a lot better. Hayden was still sick on Sunday so we decided to stay home from church. We found a great church. Heather our baby sitter goes there. She mentioned that we should try it. I love it. The preacher is so down to earth and tells you like it is. On Father's day he preached a really good message. I was about how we raise our kids. The biggest thing I learned is that when we screw up and don't listen to God. He doesn't yell and scream at us and give us a lecture. He tells in a clam way and gives us ways to follow him. If we want our children to behave and listen. We need to do the same with God. We can't ask our children to do something we don't do like reading the bible everyday. I have made it a point everyday to read my bible and take 5-10 minutes to pray and reflect on what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment