Thursday, June 19, 2008

Baseball game

We have been so busy. David is home from his interview. We will find out in a week or so if he got the job. I think we are going to try to stay here. He has several places to choose from that he wanted to go but I want to start my job and buy a house here. I am sure several of yall will be disappointed that we aren't going to move closer to home. We aren't really sure what will happen. We had a really bad storm Monday and Tuesday night. Our power went out and we just got the internet back on. At my school we have a well that pumps water for us to use. The storm blew over the pump house and caused a pipe to burst therefore leaving us with no water. We can canceled school yesterday and today. Tonight we are going to go to the Rockhounds game. It will be fun a lot of people are going from my school. We will see how Hayden does because his bedtime is at 9 and the game starts at 7. We might have to leave early.

No comments:

Post a Comment