Thursday, July 31, 2008

Firsts

Hayden has been doing so many things. He has a couple of first that happened yesterday. Hayden never lets me cut his nails while he is awake. He ususally tries to grab the clipper when I cut his nails. I was able to cut both hands in one sitting. Hayden is always eager to eat or drink what ever we eat. I was eating a peach and Hayden was screaming. So I figured he wanted a bite. He did,

He loved it! The juice was running all down his shirt, he loved turning the peach and finding new places to chew.
Today Hayden crawled to follow David into the bathroom and stood up at the door and took about 6 wobbly steps to get to me. He is also always saying bye. I am sure he doesn't know what it means but he is trying. It is funny because any time I say something he echos me with the same expression. He tries so hard to repeat things.

No comments:

Post a Comment