Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Look at Me




We have been having a lot of fun! Hayden is so busy and always on the go. He loves to be chased, he tries to run and hide from us in his room. Today I actually taped him playing with his truck and talking. It turned out really cute. David has enjoyed us being home. I think he loves the fact that lunch and dinner are ready. Heather came over today so I could go get some paperwork done. Hayden really missed me. As soon as I left he was looking for me and saying ma ma. When he woke up from his nap he was shocked Heather was there instead of me. Next week it is back to work. I think he is going to have a difficult time at daycare. I guess we will wait and see. On Saturday, David and I are going to go set up my classroom. I can't wait. I took Hayden there yesterday and he had so much fun. He was pulling stuff off from shelves and playing with all of the toys.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that picture at the top of the page. It is priceless and looks so good with the blog.

    ReplyDelete