Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July



Well its Fourth of July. We went out to eat today. We actually went at dinner time. We usually go before or after the dinner crowd because we have to time it right with Hayden. Hayden did so good. He sat in his high chair and just ate. I told David that Hayden is going to be the kind of kid that would do anything for food. He is beginning to eat some solid foods. He likes to eat toast and cookies. I am not sure what food we will try next. He is so funny. Every time someone opens the door to the pantry, Hayden stops what he is doing and crawls into the kitchen. I think he thinks every time it opens it is time to eat. He is always eating. I am not sure if he ever feels full. He hasn't slept through the night for a while now. He wants to eat. I can't blame him. He is a growing boy. We put a pillow in his crib because he loves to fall asleep on David's pillow. We have been patting him down in out bed and then moving him to his crib. We used to walk or rock him but he is getting to heavy now. Hayden will now hold my hands and walk with help. I keep on trying to only guide him with one hand, but he takes a couple of steps and then gives up. We have been busy with this house stuff. I am also trying to figure out what class I want to take in the fall. I am not sure if I can handle a class during the week. I am thinking maybe on Saturday or online. I have always loved online classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment