Monday, July 7, 2008

Coming to Visit

Amy my sister, flew from Houston to stay with us for a couple of weeks. It is nice to see her. She has been such a big help. She is always asking what can I help you with. Dale and Sara yall raised a good kid. She is always welcomed here. We went shopping yesterday. Hayden was such a trooper. Although every time we got in the car he fell asleep. He really didn't have a good nap. I figured he would crash when we go home. Nope he was in a good mood all day. Amy and I tried to put some locks on the cabinets but we gave up. David is going to finish today. Hayden has been trying to get into every cabinet. He stands up and gets stuff from the back. We are all doing good. Yesturday, we also went to church. I was so excited to go. I haven't felt excited to go to church in a long time. At Stonegate they have a great Praise and Worship team and the preacher preaches things we need to hear. I love it. Next week I am going to sign my paper work for MISD. I am excited about that. I am also very sad to be leaving my kids. I have two more weeks until I am done. The school year has passes so quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment