Saturday, July 26, 2008

Home again

We made it home late last night. Hayden and I didn't land until 11:15. We were all so tired. Hayden slept really well last night. The night before he was up all night. My mom and I ended up taking him to the doctor. He had fluid in his left ear. The doctor drained the fluid, he was so much calmer after that. It really helped. David really missed us. When we got off the plane Hayden was awake and had the biggest smile when he saw David. He really missed him. On the way home from the airport Hayden stared at David the whole time. We are all doing really good. We are so tired. I am going to try to put up the pictures from our trip on here, either tonight or tomorrow. I need to do some updating. We had a blast visiting family it was so good to be home. Also since we don't visit Houston that much I am going to make a matching game for Hayden. I am going to get pictures of everyone so that we can work on recognizing our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment