Sunday, July 20, 2008

Shopping

We came into town on Friday. We are having so much fun! Aunt Ann and Amy love spending time with Hayden. They all think he is a good baby. They are finding out that he loves to eat and makes a big mess when he does. It is so nice to be home, although I wish David were here with us. We are enjoying all of the shopping here. Yesterday, we went to a jewelry store. I bought a lot of stuff. The store was huge; we ended up spending 3 hours just looking at jewelry. Tomorrow we are going to go to the Galleria. I am so excited about that. We don't have many stores to choose from in Midland so I like to go shopping here. I am really excited about shopping at Forever 21; they always have great deals on clothes and stuff I like. For Hayden I love The Children's Place. We are thinking about going to a small water park. I think Hayden will love it. He loves to take baths and play in the water. We will have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment