Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I Can Walk

Yesterday we went to Toysrus. We always go about once a month. Now that Hayden is mobile our choice of toys are very different. It is actually getting exciting browsing the toy aisle and getting to chose. I think I was more excited then Hayden was. He finally decided on a dump that he can push around. He loves it. He has been pushing it into everything. It has Lego's and I stack them up and he knocks them down. He has been standing and walking while pushing everything. He loves to push the laundry basket. If I would let him he would push the vacuum cleaner. Today when I dropped him off at daycare he was holding my hand and just walking to get to the table to eat breakfast. I have been on the search for wide width shoes. I haven't had any luck. If anyone knows where I can find some shoes for him let me know. He has really wide feet. Right now he is wearing a 4. We will be leaving Friday to go to Houston. I will be spending Friday there and stay there until Thursday morning. We are going to stay with my aunt and sister. Grandma Husenica is moving back to St. Louis in August. We aren't sure when we will see here again. Then on Thursday we will be going to Friendswood to visit grandparents there. We will fly out Friday evening. It will be fun. I am excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment