Thursday, July 10, 2008

In the Paper


I have been working at summer camp this week. We have been focusing on sensory integration. Most of the kids I work with have problems with certain smells and touching various things. We are always advertising and trying to get into the Midland newspaper. Many people will donate money to our school when they hear about the services we offer. Well a student of mine and I made it to the front page of the paper yesterday. It was very exciting to see my face representing my school. A lot of people have be e-mailing me and telling me how good I looked. At Hayden's daycare they were saying I saw you in the paper. It was neat to be on the front page! I am going to try to scan it and put it on the blog for everyone to see. David did a search of the paper to see if I made it to the website. It didn't since it wasn't an article, just a picture.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sissy,I would love to have a copy mailed to me. I am so PROUD of you. Love you very much and miss you guys terribly.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete