Saturday, August 2, 2008

Children Museum

I finally took Hayden to the Children museum. I had been wanting to take him for a while now. They have a tot spot. There was so much stuff for him to climb and get into. My favorite was the tug boat. It is made of wood and big enough for a few people. It would be neat to have David build him one for his room. He loved it. He would crawl to it and stand up to drive. Another thing he loved was a wall with Velcro that had shapes that he could pull off and put into a circle thing. He loved pulling them off and dropping them. I would love to put something like that in a playroom for Hayden. I can't wait until we can afford a 5 bedroom house for me to set up a playroom all teacher like. They also had some tunnels that he could crawl through. It took him some time to figure out that they weren't just for climbing.
They also had the Dino dig open. This has bones of dinosaurs and the kids use shovels to dig for the bones.
I didn't know how Hayden would react with the sand. He wasn't sure what to do with it. The good thing was that he didn't eat it. I got the cutest picture of him exploring the sand.

No comments:

Post a Comment