Monday, August 4, 2008

Kisses for all



My baby boy is giving kisses. I have been working with him on giving and blowing kisses. Today when we were driving home from shopping he kept on making a kissing sound. He is so cute, well I got a video of it. There is also a another video of him taking more steps. He is getter braver each day and taking more steps. I think in a month he will be running. It is back to work for me tomorrow. I am sad and excited. I want to go learn but I am going to miss my boy. The summer has been fun. Now that he is older it is getting harder to leave. He knows when you are gone and gets excited when he sees you. Yesterday when I picked him up from the nursery at church he was laughing and kicking his legs. I hope that yall are enjoying the pictures and videos.

2 comments:

  1. I think Hayden was kissing his
    Gigi in Friendswood!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah probably, what makes it so cute is that he does it after you kiss him.

    ReplyDelete