Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Dr. Vists and the Dentist

Yesterday, I spent most of the morning finding and researching Pediatricians and Pediatric Dentist. I found some. Although his doctor wasn't my number one pick, she was number two. They both work at the same clinic but he wasn't accepting new patients. Hayden has a check up next week and his first Dentist appointment in three weeks. I think I am going to love his dentist. His website had so much knowledge for me. I am excited to take him. I don't want to be one of those dorky moms taking pictures of all of his first. I am finding out that I am! I carry the camera in my purse. I hope the dentist understands. In Midland there wasn't that many Pediatricians accepting new patients but here it seems that there is an abundance. Hayden is adjusting to being in daycare. The rules are a little different here then they are in Texas. Hayden is the youngest one in his class and it goes up two years. All of the little girls baby him. They give him the toys and attempt to love on him. It is so cute. Hayden loves it. Since he is in a new environment he hasn't been taking a morning nap and is being crabby when he gets home. Last night he went to bed at 6:30 and tonight 8 and he even took a nap for an hour. Today was my first day. I think I am going to have a blast once I get a plan going. I have 8 kids and they are the cutest thing every. I forgot that they say the silliest things. It is so hard not to laugh when they are trying to tell you something important.

No comments:

Post a Comment