Monday, August 25, 2008

A Lot to Do

We are having a blast here. We have been here a week and during that time it has rained 4 of the 7 days. I a sick of the rain. Well today David informed me of the average rainfall in Midland was 15 inches a year and in Lafayette it is 65. Then he decided to explain the amount it increased to and what percentage it was. I guess his engineer mind is at work. We have taking a few pictures of Hayden.






My computer charger broke, so it will be a week or two before I can put any pictures on to the blog. I tried to find pictures that you can see Hayden top tooth coming in. I guess I though I took several of those but can't find them. Last night I made a pudding pie and I let Hayden help. He loved the whipped cream lid. He is so funny. He kept on licking the lid, when there wasn't anything on it. He looked so confused because he knew he had just ate some. He was trying so hard to find the whipped cream.

Hayden starts his first day at daycare tomorrow. I start work on Tuesday. David is going to go survival training in the morning. We are having a lot of fun trying new restaurants here. There are so many places to choose from. We are now looking for a new church to go to. There are so many choices here. We are going to try to come to Houston for Ava's birthday, but it depends if David is going off shore.

No comments:

Post a Comment