Friday, September 12, 2008

100th post

I can't believe that this is my 100th post. It is so crazy. I guess I have been blogging a lot. I actually enjoy it. Yesturday, Hayden and I went to the ear, nose, and throat doctor. We had to follow up because we were seeing one in Midland. Hayden has been on antibiotic for a month and he still has a little bit of fluid in his left ear. The doctor Barry said that since he still has fluid in his ear after a month of treatment he needed to put in tubes. He said if we didn't the fluid would come right back after a month. We are planning to do the surgery at the end of October. We are trying to work the surgery around David's schedule. I am glad that the surgery will help. He won't be pulling on his ears and in pain. We are also going to get his skin tags removed since he will be under. They will put in tiny stitches and remove the cartilage under his ears. We also spent 2 hours at the ATT and store. David got an I-phone that he loves. Since he got it he hasn't put it down. I don't have school today, due to the hurricane. We have gotten some rain but nothing to bad. The winds have picked up a bit too.

No comments:

Post a Comment