Sunday, September 28, 2008

Climbing

I thought yall might enjoy this one!



Even though he is sick he has been so active. Yesterday, he climbed on top of the table again but climbed at the other end. He usually steps onto the bottom and uses that to climb up. This time he didn't. He held on to the edge and pulled himself up. He is so strong. It was so funny because the whole time he was grunting. It amazes me how smart he is. I show him how to do something once and he has got it figured out. I was cleaning the bathroom and he watched me flushed the toilet. When I put the lid down and locked it, he went over to flush it. He has gotten to big for his changing table so we have been changing him on the floor. I left a dirty diaper out and he picked it up and took it to the diaper genie. Lately he has been into anything he can take apart. He has Mega Blocks, which are like legos but smaller. He loves to stack a few then take them apart. His dump truck has places to stack the legos and he takes them out of the truck and builds there. He is always figuring things out and never forgets.

No comments:

Post a Comment