Monday, September 29, 2008

A day with Daddy

Hayden and David spent the day together. David took Hayden to the doctor to make sure he didn't have something serious. He was fine. I guess he just caught a bug. The doctor was so surprised that a dad was bringing their kid in. She told David "Men never bring there kids in by themselves". Hayden is feeling a lot better. Today Hayden climbed on the coffee table so much that David had to take the table out. Hayden even climbed on top of the toilet seat. He almost had done it yesterday with me. We bought Hayden his little climbing thing and slide this weekend. We were going to wait till his birthday to give it to him, but he couldn't wait. He loves it. He climbed up the slide several times tonight and the played in it. He hasn't figured out how to go down the slide by himself though. I am sure he will be a pro at sliding in no time. He wore himself out. He ended up going to bed at 6:45 without a bottle or a bath. He was so sweaty after playing his head was soaked. David reloaded my computer because I got a virus on it. We are looking for the cd for the printer. When we find it I will be able to put pictures of him playing with his birthday present. Hayden said dad for the first time today. He usually calls David dada. I am not sure if he knows what dad is or even if it means David. He says a lot of the same sounds for a lot of things. He loves to call for me in the middle of the night and for David in the morning when wakes up.

No comments:

Post a Comment